We are looking for new native English speakers all year round. The Academic year in Russia lasts from late August – early June, and although many people leave Moscow in the summer we still have students wanting to study during the summer.
As stated previously we work with both newly qualified and experienced native teachers from England, American, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, as well as native teachers of other languages.
Many of our teachers have the ambition of working in Moscow for the long-term whilst some see it as a great opportunity for a gap year, either after leaving university or if already qualified as an EFL teachers before university. However, many fall in love with the city and enjoying teaching in Moscow so much that they can end up staying longer.
Qualifications and attributes
• TEFL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent
• Native English speaker with a passport of either UK/Ireland/USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa
• Higher education degree is preferable
• some sort of teaching experience however limited is preferred
• friendly, outgoing, responsible and flexible personality
• an enthusiasm about education and development
Responsibilities of a Framestar English teacher
• feel comfortable teaching both individual lessons and small groups
• delivering lessons to both children and adults from 20 – 40 hours a week
• occasionally evaluating students’ progress with either one of our directors of studies (DOS) or a parent of a child
• be punctual and well prepared for all lessons
• provide an extremely high quality of lesson